Your Safety Is Our Priority
We are closely monitoring the current situation and its impact on our community. The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of the situation. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the federal & state/provincial governments, and other health agencies, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people who are sneezing/coughing.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding and act accordingly.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 306-500-1927.